Tuesday 13 September 2016

Game questionnaire

Gamer questionnaire


Upon completing the questionnaire it recommended  mainly shooter games to me. I do not play many shooter games with the exception of occasionally playing battlefield 4. I am quite surprised (even a little disappointed) that there are so much. The most recommended game was mass effect and i do enjoy the look of the game due to it's rich story line which is important for me.


One of the main things I do not agree with is the placement of Call of Duty and Fifa being placed so high in the recommendations. Especially with Fifa because as far as I know there isn't a story within the game. Call of duty is not really a game for me because I do not like the idea of constantly joining online matches with one goal which would be to progress to the next rank. (for me it's to repetitive). However I may buy it for the story mode.

Aside from these i am pleased with the rest of the recommendations. My Favourite genre currently MMORPG and there are 2 which appears rather high up in the recommendations and these are World of Warcraft (which i already play) and star wars the old republic. In addition to these the elder scrolls series and the fallout series (both of which i play) appear on the list amongst may other games I play or desire to play.

This graph shows what qualities i hope to find in a game.




When playing a game i tend to be a competitive player because i always aim to get the best weapons but my main focus is usually enjoying the objectives and admiring the scenery. In any RPG game it is important having some kind voice acting or some kind of interaction with your character. It is harder to achieve in a MMORPG which is why i believe it is important to have a way for other players to interact with each other.


If i could sum up what kind of things i look for in games briefly it'd be...

A good and interesting story
Interactivity between players and/or NPC's
Some kind of achievement systen
Unique areas, weapons and enemies











No comments:

Post a Comment